Steve M. Driscoll
Steve Driscoll is a partner of the law firm of Driscoll Anderson Reynard, LLP. Steve practices exclusively in the area of estate and gift tax planning. Steve is a former CPA and holds a master’s degree in taxation. Steve was formerly a partner with the law firm of Hart, King & Coldren and formerly a Director with the national accounting firm of Deloitte, LLP where he served as Practice Leader for Estate, Gift and Trust Services for Southern California Arizona and Nevada. Steve also was an Assistant Professor at California Polytechnic University, Pomona, where he taught individual, corporate and partnership taxation and was the recipient of the 1986 Cal Poly Meritorious Performance and Professional Promise Award.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, CA 1990, J.D., Law Review 1988-1989;
- University of Southern California, 1982, M.B.T.;
- Loyola Marymount University, 1978; B.S. in accounting.
- Orange County Estate Planning Council;
- Former Co-Chairman of the American Cancer Society’s Gift and Estate
Planning Advisory Board;
- Former Chairman of the Hoag Hospital Endowment Council;
- Hoag Hospital’s Endowment and Planned Gifts Committee;
- Orange County Bar Association, Estate Planning and Probate Section.